Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Story of Sam and Leah

Going way back to the spring of 2010, a dear friend of mine introduced me to Sam. Yes, we were at a bar. And no, we weren't drunk. Fast forward to the June of 2010, Sam and I ran into each other at the same bar. He kindly walked me to my car and instead of a friendly hug good night, he kissed me square on the lips and asked me for my number. 3-5 days later, we haven't spent more than a day apart since. So I'd like to dedicate the first post of this blog to our good friend Bethany who introduced us, and to the Museum Club in Flagstaff that brought us together on that fateful night.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Leah! Chad just showed this to me. Glad that I was part of bringing together such an amazing couple! Love you guys!
    ~Bethany

    ReplyDelete