Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Spring Training Workout: #9

Spring is in the air. Want to know how I know this? I have probably sneezed 80 times today. Which tells me the seasons are changing! And no one is more happy about that than I am!

Spring time around here means warmer weather, which means I can finally ditch the heavy sweaters, jackets, boots and scarves for something sleeveless and flirty! So I whipped up a Spring Training: Tank Top Arms workout for you!

I usually opt for 5 or 8 lb weights when working out my arms because I know that my arms will start to look like The Hulk's very quickly if I use too much weight. But if you're looking to gain sexy definition or bulk a bit, choose a heavier weight that will really challenge you. Otherwise, stick to the light weights.


Each circle targets a different group of muscles, so do each circle two times before repeating the entire workout to get a good burn going! If it's not quite enough for you, increase your weights or repeat for a third time. And get those tank tops out from the back of the closet! Spring is almost here!

For more of my workouts, visit my Fitness page on the right hand side of the blog, or click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment