Thursday, August 30, 2012

Floral and Ivory

 




Here it is! The new blog! 

What do you think!? 

Sam and I are very excited about sharing it with you today, we've been hard at work brain storming names and trying to make the entire thing a cohesive, smooth change.

As I mentioned in my previous post, we decided to open an Etsy Shop under the same name. The shop will be open on September 1!

(And FYI, there is a discount for all purchases made within our first week of being open!)

The instant the store is open I will post the link to the store so you can easily find it from here, there is also a new Facebook page that will be going around, so "Like" it and become our friend when you see it!

I'm still working out some technical kinks, but that's what happens when you decide to try something new in life!

SO, stayed tuned for more information!











No comments:

Post a Comment