Friday, September 21, 2012

InstaFriday - Pre 5K

Welcome to Friday!

I'm linking Floral+Ivory with Life Rearranged today for another InstaFriday! 

InstaFriday is just a place to post all the cellphone/instagram pictures that I've taken throughout the week. If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably seen most of these already, if not, here ya go:

1. Where I wish I was today - Morro Bay, CA 
2. The plate of Iced Pumpkin Spice Cookies that is no longer.
3. My super exciting Saturday night - wine and Failure to Launch
4. Kona, she looks like a big kid riding in the back of the car. 
5. Sam being super sexy and sewing on the new/old machine.
6. Snippet of products on Floral + Ivory - check it out! 
7. Ok, there is no 7th picture, but if you don't hear from me again it's because I'm running a 5K tomorrow, my first one, and I may or may not make it :) Kidding. I'll be sure to do a post about it next week. For those of you interested, it's the Parkinson's Run/Walk at NAU. Click HERE to sign up (It's not too late!)

life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment