Friday, February 1, 2013

Valentine's Day Workout: #8

Is it just me, or is 2013 already flying by? I really don't want March to come around... cause I really don't want to turn another year older....the older I get, the faster time seems to go!

In any rate, since I don't control time, I put together a kick a** workout for you, just in time for Valentine's Day. I taught it last night, and even had a participant ask if she could take a picture of the work out so she could do it again - so I've posted here for you, in case you want to get some BLT in your diet ;) 


*PS, on Superset #4, do the flutter kicks/supermans 5X each, alternating from the flutter kicks, to the superman to really make your cheeks burn :)

Do you have any exercises or workouts that really kick your rear that you'd like to share? I'm always looking for something new and exciting! Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment