Monday, September 30, 2013

31 Days - Encouraging Thoughts

Welcome to my first attempt at 31 Days - Encouraging Thoughts! This is my first year of linking up with The Nester for her 31 Day blogging challenge, I'm so glad you stopped by!

I chose Encouraging Thoughts as my topic for a number of reasons. The first being that I thought it could be a good way to easily get involved in the 31 Day Challenge, without needing to spend massive amounts of time writing. Secondly, it's the time of year when I usually get into a rut...physically, emotionally, spiritually, so encouraging thoughts are deeply valued and something that I think we all need.

Simple images, an explanation here and there, or just merely a quote is what I'll be posting here for the 31 Day Challenge. I hope to meet many new bloggers and friends, and push myself to meet this goal. Will you join me?


Button 



No comments:

Post a Comment