Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pre-Wedding Vino Tasting

As a gift to our groomsman and bridesmaids, Sam and I rented a limo and took a drive through Paso Robles for some wine tasting! (unfortunately I have not 1 single picture of the limo, but I swear that's how we got around)

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the Central Coast, it is THE up and coming wine spot in California. There are hundreds of wineries and vineyards, so I definitely recommend taking a trip here if you like wine like we do!

Here is some documentation of that afternoon, Enjoy!














And that, my friends, is a traveling party! It was a great way to get rid of the pre-wedding jitters, and have a great time catching up with our friends who traveled HUNDREDS of miles to get to our special day!

If you have any questions regarding wine tasting in Paso Robles, feel free to ask me! I'm no expert, but I can recommend my favorites!

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment