Thursday, September 12, 2013

TGI...Thursday?

In efforts to be more active on the blog, I thought I'd put together my own version of a daily post, you know, like "What I Wore Wednesday" or "Insta Friday"....This definitely isn't much of a fashion blog, so I'll spare you the details of my outfits, and Insta Friday is already something I like to participate in with Life Rearranged. That left me with Monday (let's face it, I'm hardly ever going to blog on a Monday) Tuesday, or Thursday. I chose Thursdays because it's already on the downhill slide to the weekend, and sometimes I just need a little bit extra OOMPH to get me through the next 16 hours of work to Friday night. So I'd like to introduce you to the latest addition of Floral + Ivory -------------- TGI...Thursday?

I hope that you'll find the post simple, encouraging, and motivating. A place to turn when you feel like you're treading water to get to the weekend (if you're a 8-5er like me). So without further ado, here we go!



No comments:

Post a Comment