Marriage: a relationship in which two people have pledged themselves to each other in the manner of a husband and wife
- Have you ever planned a party where you invited EVERY ONE THAT MATTERS MOST IN YOUR LIFE?? Maybe it's a girl thing, but we've spent the past 8 months and 6 days planning a celebration that I am praying will look cohesive, taste phenomenal, be entertaining, and most importantly, reflect the type of people that Sam and I are...now that I've just written all that, it sounds vain, but hopefully you understand what I mean.
- Sam and I moved into our new home on June 8, which means we've been living together for a little over a month now, and I'll tell you what - he's the best roommate I've ever had! He's wipes the counters, washes all his dishes, folds his laundry, works in the yard, builds me furniture, I even caught him with the vacuum! Needless to say, I'm not nervous at all about living with a man.
- I'm nervous that it's going to be 102 degrees on our wedding day and that I might faint...literally. And that our guests might faint too....gosh that would be awful.
- I'm excited to be done planning the wedding, so I can spend time learning how to quilt, opening an Etsy store, preparing for our cruise in January, making curtains for our home, and finally decorating with something other than my old college decorations.
- I'm nervous that I might kill every single plant that I ever plant now that we have room for a garden and a front and back yard.
- I'm excited to try new recipes in our new Dutch Over (Thanks Bill & Viki!)
- But mostly, I'm excited that I get to do all of these things with Sam, my best friend, partner in crime, and true love.