Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The Happy Day Project - Year 2

Jeannett over at LifeRearranged is hosting The Happy Day Project again this year. Last year I participated, and it was amazing.You can read about my experience here. Here's a quick recap about what it's all about:


Everyday for a week, make some time to go out of your way (even if just a tiny bit) to do something for someone else. Last year, Jeanett set up projects for everyday, to make it just that much easier to get the ball rolling.This year, we'll be participating in the "Abridged" version, because, life happens, and we get busy. So there are not activities planned for each day but that doesn't mean we can't do this on our own!

Here are the activities that we did last year to help you get an idea:



To be honest, I didn't even realize it had been a year since this project occurred, and I feel bad that my inspiration for helping others last year fizzled out so quickly. I'm not sure what I'll be attempting this week, but I do know that as busy as we all might be, I bet you have time to sneak a candy bar in your mail box for the postman, or to write a sweet note and slap a stamp on it. Even pick up an extra little something at the grocery store for the man out in the cold on the corner. 

I'll get back to you at the end of the week with what I did - won't you join me?



No comments:

Post a Comment