Wednesday, November 13, 2013

An early resolution

I realize people are already jumping on the Christmas bandwagon, and it isn't even Thanksgiving yet. And here I am talking about resolutions and it's just the beginning of November - but really, anytime is a good time to start a new resolution to your self. And writing about it just helps to solidify it.



Ok, so what is it!?

Reading books.

I know everyone and their mother has already read The Fault in Our Stars, but I just ordered it this weekend, and it's supposed to be here today. I can't wait to run home after work and get started - so many people have raved about it. Now it's my time to see if it's true :)

Amazon
Last year after Christmas, I read about 1 book a month for about 4 or 5 months. To some, that's not much, but to me, that's a good steady pace. This year, I hope I can keep that up a little further into the year. So I'm going to finish off this year with a bang - one book this month, and one next month!

Any suggestions for a December book?


No comments:

Post a Comment