Monday, May 14, 2012

Time is love

I'm sitting here at my desk listening to the song Time is love. And it's so true - I've got the world at my finger tips with Sam by my side - there's no where else I'd rather be than anywhere with him. Our time together makes us strong and powerful as a couple because our love bonds us together like nothing else can - two is better than one, right? 

This weekend I got to spend some quality time with two of my favorite people, Sam, and my brother, Weston. And Kona too, she goes everywhere with us. We are so blessed to be able to explore  places in AZ. In the past few weeks the weather here in Flag, has turned gorgeous, and we've been so busy trying to soak up the sun and yet still be productive --- not an easy task! 

Sam graduated from Northern Arizona University this weekend with a Masters in Science - his parents, grandma, and brother came up for the occasion. We are all so proud of his hard work - it's been such a busy 2 years for us (Can you believe, Sam and I will be celebrating our 2 year anniversary next month!) and yet he has persevered and finished it! 

And congrats to Marli Powell, my cousin, who also graduated this weekend with a degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management! WooHoo go girl!  




On top of working on his thesis, Sam also started a full time engineering job this year amd started some side jobs with a close friend of his, making and selling terrain adventure maps and becoming a dealer of high end coolers.(PS - you can find Flatline Maps on Facebook for more info if your interested) So that's been keeping him on his toes, then he went and proposed to me and we chose a date only 8 months from the proposal! I know, we're crazy. So I've thrown him head first into wedding planning on top of all his other adventures. And like I said, the weather has been crazy phenomenal here, so the last thing we've been wanting to do is stay inside and craft. 

This weekend's adventures started with Graduation parties for some close friends, then Sam's graduation, and then this:







 
That's Blue Ridge Resevoir + kayaks + Kona + Kona's new life jacket +  fishin + fresh fish tacos. Can't beat that for a Sunday --- minus the sunburns we all got......

Rockin weekend. Doesn't get much better than that. This coming weekend I'll be helping Sam host a booth at the Overland Expo in Mormon Lake for Flatline Maps and Canyon Coolers.  And I'll also be making a trip to Phoenix (it's going to be a brisk 110 degrees there...WTF) to take my ladies shopping for bridesmaids dresses. 


By the way, you can check out all my wedding inspiration by following me on Pinterest!  


And for Memorial Day, we'll be roadtrippin it up to Southern Utah and the North Rim of the Grand Canyon...I know, you're jealous, but I'll post pictures of that when it gets here. Promise. 


I've definitely yacked your ear off now. So with that, have a great Monday! 

PS - Join this site! Become a follower of Sam and Leah Get Hitched! Enter your email at the bottom of the page or click Join This Site at the top right! 




No comments:

Post a Comment