Thursday, August 2, 2012

Throwback Thursday

How about this little gem to get you ready for the wedding:


That's me, 20 years ago(OUCH), as a flower girl in my Aunt Carin's wedding. I'm the last girl in line behind my cousin Marli and Brooke.

Too stinkin cute.

I remember vividly...(or maybe I just remember looking at a picture vividly) myself, Brooke, and Marli getting ready for this big day, jumping on the bed with nothing but our white tights on, we were so excited to be a part of this wedding!

And now, in 10 days, I'll be the one in the long white dress, getting ready to marry my best friend.

I LOVE THIS MAN!

And shout out to my father's Kickstarter campaign: we're 3 days in, 8 Pledges, $452.00 out of the $25,000.00 we're hoping to raise. So please, if you have a minute to spare, check out the Kickstarter site, and make a pledge - every pledge receives a gift in return, and will not be taken out of your account unless all $25,000.00 have been funded by the end of the 30 day campaign.

Click here to become a supporter:


Please and Thank you's in advance, because I know you all want to show some support ;)

See you in 10 days! 

Ahhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment