Monday, October 22, 2012

A Newlywed Halloween

Halloween has never been my most favorite holiday but I can distinctly remember a handful of costumes that I rocked throughout the years- mostly all made by my Mom (Thanks Mom!) Off the top of my head, I remember Pocahontas, a bunny rabbit, an M&M, a ballerina, the red haired girl from The Spice Girls, and a dork. Most recently in college my roommate and I were presents, an 80's workout instructor, and a hippie. Unfortunately I could only scrap up photos of the presents and the 80's workout instructors, so you'll have to use your imagination for the rest.


I'm not entirely sure why I'm showing you my shoe here. By the way, that's Ashley, she was my Maid of Honor in our wedding this summer! BFFs! Here's a prettier picture of us - she's sitting to my immediate right.




Check out the thong! It was pretty attractive :)

And for your viewing pleasure, I did a thorough Facebook stalk of Sam to find this old picture of him: 


I'm not even sure what this is supposed to be. But non the less, it's ridiculous sexy! 

And now that I've thoroughly embarrassed both of us, here is a collection of ideas for this year:

Funny Couple Halloween Costumes. boob!


The Nerds homemade costume idea for couples

But I think I found us a winner, folks! Sorry for the blurry photo - but it's perfect! It fits us! 



What are you going to be for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment