Monday, November 26, 2012

Catching Up - Hello Monday

It's been a while since I've linked up with Lisa from Lisa Leonard Designs for Hello Monday. But it was such a great holiday weekend - so I've got some things to share with you!

Hello 8 days left! 

I know, I sound like a broken record, but I want to remind you about my Dad's campaign on IndieGoGo. The money isn't just going to the development of Smart Spot, it's going to help keep the doors open to Make-It Manufacturing. The past few years hasn't been nice to him, to put it nicely, and we need your help! This is a great way to get some Christmas shopping done (for only $25!!) and to help out the small guy! 


Zebra Stripe

Zebra Stripe


Hello super chilly nights! We've been enjoying having a real fire place to keep us warm. Actually, Kona enjoys it the most.


Hello pie making and See's Candy Chocolate Turkeys! Thanks Grandma Ellie! We celebrated Turkey day last Saturday with Sam's parents, and spend actual Turkey Day serving food at a women's shelter. We're very thankful for a safe place to live, and wonderful family to spend time with. 

Hello to Kona photo-bombing our pictures!



Hello to hockey season! Go Ice Jacks!



Hello to warm afternoons in the woods. When's the real winter weather going to get here??


Hello to long walks over the holiday weekend, and realizing that swings make me nauseous. I never thought that day would come!


Hello to candy making and new traditions with the Heffelfinger family!


 Hello to being proactive with our Christmas cards! We're almost done, just waiting for our new return address stamp that Sam ordered for me for an early Christmas gift! Thanks baby!


Hello to Christmas tree cutting permits, a freshly cut tree, and shiny new ornaments to adorn our naked tree. 


And lastly, Hello to Sam and I being goofy.


Follow me on Instagram, I'm LeahHeffelfinger! 

PS - HUGE Congrats to the newly engaged couple - you know who you are! We're so happy for you and thank you for letting us be a part of your special moment! Woot woot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment