Friday, December 14, 2012

InstaFriday

I'm linking up with Jeanette from Life Rearranged again for InstaFridy!

life rearranged

1. A few weeks ago, when I participated in the Happy Day Project, I gave a note card and a candy bar to our mail lady, and in return, she gave us a sweet Christmas card this week! I've been collecting the cards as they come in on our mantel with clothespins on a string of shotgun shell lights.

2. I have a love/hate relationship with nail polish. I love the way it looks for about the first 5 minutes, and then it chips. But I had some spare time this week and decided to try out this new color. It's pretty pretty!

3. Some of the guys at work found a Frisbee and gave it to Kona. There's a reason we don't play with Frisbees though, and it's because they end up like that.


4. Date night! At the grocery store... hey, it can be a romantic place!

5. Sleepy lady was caught sleeping UNDER my sheets!

6. This week I wrote a post about my favorite workout necessities, check it out here.

7. And this is what we woke up to this morning! Our first snow in our first house! It's got a long driveway and we only own one shovel, so Sam got up and cleared it early while it was still dark so I could get to work!

Jeanette at Life Rearranged is helping out a little girl named Yana for Christmas. (See her cute picture below!)  Yana is an orphan in Eastern  Europe with down syndrome. Jeanette has started a fundraiser to help raise the needed funds to get Yana's adoption costs covered. So far, she's raised over $6000! So, in the spirit of Christmas, I wanted to pass this story on to you, in hopes that maybe you'd like to help make Yana's Christmas better this year.

life rearranged

Happy Friday friends and family! Stay safe in the wintry weather if you're local.

No comments:

Post a Comment