Thursday, December 13, 2012

Workout Necessities

With the holidays right around the corner, and New Years just after that, some of you might be thinking about your Resolutions for next year. I get a new group of workout students every January and most of them join my class in the hopes of fulfilling a Resolution. So, with that in mind, I thought I'd put together a list of my workout necessities, things that make my workouts more enjoyable, and get in me in the mood to sweat it out.

1. Shoes. Unless you are taking a yoga or pilates type of class, a good pair of comfy shoes is a must. These are my favs.

2. Water. Staying hydrated while gettin' sweaty is not negotiable. This pretty thing will help you want to drink more H2O.

3. I don't typically bring my own workout mat to class, I have an ugly old purple one, but if I needed a new one, this is the one I would get!

4. and 5.  My favorite workout outfit in the winter is comprised of these and this!

6. And of course, something to cover up with.

7. When it's not so chilly out, I prefer to wear these.

8.and 9. And lastly, nothing is more annoying when working out than having your hair in your eyes, so I use these  and these to keep my curls in place.


What are your Resolutions for 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment