1. If I had to change my name, what would I change it to?
Dang. Thanks for a super hard one right off the bat. Honestly, I love my name. And I'm really going to miss my last name if I ever get around to changing it to Heffelfinger.
2. Are you a collector of anything?
Earrings, nail polish, hair products...ok these might not be collections like stamps, or figurines or old music albums, but I subconsciously collect these things. I'm not even sure why. I probably wear the same 3 or 4 pairs of earrings, I NEVER paint my nails and when I do, it's the same 2 or 3 colors (so why do I have a collection of 30+colors???) and hair products...well, I've just never found anything that really works well enough to stick to it. So I've got a cabinet in the bathroom over flowing with half empty bottles, sprays, creams, etc.
3.What is your first thought when you wake up?
Weekdays---Gahh, I hate this.
Weekends---Pancakes or waffles??
4.Do you prefer sweet or salty foods?
This is a total toss-up. I love both really. I have a bad sweet tooth, ice cream, Twix bars, fruit juice, Skittles...you name it, I probably like it. But I can crave ChexMix, a warm soft pretzel, chips and salsa. I can snack like nobodies business.
5. Name one thing you miss about being a kid.
Being blissfully unaware of worry. Looking back on my childhood, I feel like I spent way too much time trying to be mature, wanting to be independent and responsible. I wish I knew then to cherish the time when I didn't have any worries.
6.Are you a morning or night person?
I think I would consider myself to be an afternoon person. Mornings are rough. Sometimes I wonder how I even got to work. And evenings, well they involve cooking, which isn't my favorite, and I'm typically yawning by 9pm so I'm not exactly your ideal party girl. But I can rock 11am-4pm like non-other.
7.List 5 items on your life's to-do list.
1. Use my scuba liscense some where other than Rocky Point, Mexico.
2. Have 2 babies.
3. Find a job/career that I enjoy.
4. Travel to all 7 continents.
5. Treat my parents to an amazing vacation.
8. Share one thing that people may not know about you.
Yikes. Umm. Ok, my ideal career would be to own a shop, much like Gussy Sews.
9.What is your all time favorite song, movie, and book?
Song - Probably...James Taylor's, Fire and Rain.
Movie - How to Lose a Guy in 10 days.
Book - most recently, The Hunger Games.
10. Do you have any hidden talents?
Baking cookies. Not to be rude, but I LOVE my chocolate chip cookies. And I think they are better than everyone else's :)
11. Are you a really clean or super messy person?
I would consider myself a neat-freak. My house may be dusty, or have some footprints on the floor, but it's pretty much always put away.
Ok, your turn. Answer these 11 questions, either in the comments section, or send me a link to your blog with your answers in the comments. It's fun! Trust me!
1. Would you rather go camping, or to a resort?
2. Share your most favorite memory from 2012.
3. What's your ideal way to spend a free afternoon?
4. If you could hop on a plane today and go anywhere, where would you go?
5. What's your favorite physical activity to stay in shape?
6. Do you have any hidden talents?
7. What's one thing that you are most proud of yourself for?
8. When you lay down in bed at night, what's the last thing you say or think about before falling asleep?
9. Name your favorite memory from high school.
10. If you could hang out with a celebrity for the day, who would you chose and why?
11. Tell me something I don't know about you.